Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mission on" Wait for Ukraine "

Well, we all jumped out of bed, headed to do God's work when along came a wrench (we call the devil) to try to destroy us but those that know me know I will not be destroyed because I am built with the armor of God. So our team tighten up our stripes, put on our helmets, gathered together and prayed and like always, since GOD IS GOOD all the time, we were off and to the orphange we go.

We were suppose to go to the baby house today but our driver ran late and we missed that window of time that we were aloud to be at the baby house. So we will pray over them tomorrow. I can't wait. God is going to do something in that baby house. I don't know what but I know I am going to be sitting here tomorrow night blogging you telling you; so hold on, get ready Mircles are coming. Hey if I go to the baby house tomorrow that will be a miracle in Ukraine. So I will start small, God will produce big!!!

Well, we finally got to the orphange today, I LOVE THEM ALL!!! You know these kids aren't clean and they are not dressed very pretty but they are beautiful! I am amazed by how handsome and beautiful they truly are. So I came home tonight and looked up beautiful in the Bible and I believe it was 1Peter 3:3-4 that talked about it does not matter what you wear. It's all about your inner self. So I just thought that really related to these kids today. I took pictures of them all and there are two I want to bring home. I will share all my photos when I get home to American connection ( my husband).

Enough of the serious stuff let me tell you my breakfast was good again today and coffee. The bathroom I had to use was finally a little piece of the Ukraine everyone was telling me about. I would perfer to go behind a tree and come away feeling cleaner. On the wild bus ride home I saw about three blocks of fresh fruits and veggies on the side of the road but I couldn't get anyone to agree to walk 2.5 miles home with me. To top off my day I got to eat a real Burritto.

Then for all my children, Auntie Lisa took all the Passanita boys for Ice Cream and we loved it. Off to bed I go to get my rest. Love you all and miss everyone.

God is Good,
Lisa

No comments: