Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby House

Hello Everyone! I can offically say I am home sick. We got to go to the baby house today. I can't believe people really just leave their children. I know it is better than aborting them. I just have to believe God has a much bigger plan for them. I have lots of stories to tell when I get home. I want to tell everyone about one little girl at the house that was beautiful. Her name was Svieta. Her feet were turned inward. She should probably not be able to walk but believe you-me she does! Laura said her handicap is a birth defect usually caused by fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I would like everyone to pray for a miracle for this baby. I believe God has a family for her! I officially became home sick when I saw all those babies... it made me miss mine. We just don't realize how fortune we are.

Off we go to the Broading School #3. They all had fresh hair cuts, which made them all look different today... still all beautiful children. Most were very pleased to see us. We were able to share the gospel with some of the older girls today. They know who Jesus is... we just confirmed it for them. They really started to come around more today than yesterday. Tomorrow will even be better.

We will start the day doing actual labor at the orphange in the morning and then we will be spending more time with the children. We will be at the orphange all day tomorrow. We are having dinner with them and a praise and worship band tomorrow night.

I know I only have one full day left with the children and I know God will show up as he always does and I pray great things will continue happening. God is Good all the Time!!!

God Bless,
Lisa

No comments: